- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb tuna steaks (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp pepper-flavored olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp ginger sesame salad dressing
- 2 cups sesame noodle salad (from the service deli case)
- Add all the above ingredients
- * not included in 5 ingredients
- Pat tuna dry.
- Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper.
- Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Mix 1 Tbsp oil and sesame seeds together in medium bowl.
- Add tuna cubes and toss tuna in oil, coating all surfaces.
- Place a large nonstick wok or skillet over medium-high heat and heat to hot.
- Add remaining 2 tsp oil.
- Add tuna and stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from wok and lightly drizzle with salad dressing.
- Serve with sesame noodle salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More