- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups hot cooked white or brown rice (I used brown)
- 16 oz. mixed Asian vegetables or stir-fry, steamed or microwaved accordingly
- 1/2 recipe Thai Curry Sauce
- Thai Curry Sauce:
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 14 oz. light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup low-sodium veggie broth
- 1 1/2 - 2 tsp Thai curry paste (red or green)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- In small container, combine soy and cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
- In small saucepan, bring milk, broth, curry paste, basil and onion powder to a gentle simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring constantly, 1-2 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- Divide rice among the 4 plates. Top with equal amounts of veggies and then Â¼ cup sauce.
- 368 Calories, 9 g total fat, fiber 5 g, sodium 395 mg