- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups hot cooked white or brown rice (I used brown)
- 16 oz. mixed Asian vegetables or stir-fry, steamed or microwaved accordingly
- 1/2 recipe Thai Curry Sauce
- Thai Curry Sauce:
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 14 oz. light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup low-sodium veggie broth
- 1 1/2 - 2 tsp Thai curry paste (red or green)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- In small container, combine soy and cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
- In small saucepan, bring milk, broth, curry paste, basil and onion powder to a gentle simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring constantly, 1-2 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- Divide rice among the 4 plates. Top with equal amounts of veggies and then Â¼ cup sauce.
- 368 Calories, 9 g total fat, fiber 5 g, sodium 395 mg
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More