- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ¼ cup salt
- ¼ tsp. cornstarch
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon Rose fragrance oil (your fave or something seasonal)
- Rose cookie cutters
- Oink Colorant (or your choice)
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Heat water in a Pyrex cup in the microwave or on the stove.
- Add the fragrance and the color to the water.
- Stir water mixture into flour mixture.
- Mix as best you can and then knead the dough with your hands.
- At this point you just want it to look like pie or cookie dough.
- Roll it out about a quarter of an inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters.
- Another option is to stamp the flat shapes. Let the dough stones dry. They get hard as rocks and will last for months.
- EXTRA sexy single tip: to keep spiders away make some with Eucalyptus oil and place where you see spiders, they hate it and will go away!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More