- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ¼ cup salt
- ¼ tsp. cornstarch
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon Rose fragrance oil (your fave or something seasonal)
- Rose cookie cutters
- Oink Colorant (or your choice)
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Heat water in a Pyrex cup in the microwave or on the stove.
- Add the fragrance and the color to the water.
- Stir water mixture into flour mixture.
- Mix as best you can and then knead the dough with your hands.
- At this point you just want it to look like pie or cookie dough.
- Roll it out about a quarter of an inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters.
- Another option is to stamp the flat shapes. Let the dough stones dry. They get hard as rocks and will last for months.
- EXTRA sexy single tip: to keep spiders away make some with Eucalyptus oil and place where you see spiders, they hate it and will go away!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More