- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 part Vodka (I suggest Veev, an Acai infused Vodka)
- 1 part Pomegranate Juice
- Splash Soda Water
- Splash Rose’s Lime Juice
- Rose Syrup (Can find in the International section of the grocery aisle near all the Mediterranean Food or in a Mediterranean/Lebanese market)
- Sugar Rim
- Candied Rose Petals
- 6 rose petals
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Pour into sugar rimmed Martini glass.
- Garnish with sugared rose petal
- Candied rose petals:
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees F.
- Brush petals in egg whites, remove excess white and dredge in granulated sugar.
- Place petals on a sheet tray and insert into the oven.
- Turn the oven off and allow them to crisp but not color.
NotesIt's not my thing to wait for a guy to bring me roses especially when I can do so many yummy things with them. (The garnish is a recipe from Johnny Iuzinni)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
50 Shades of Taste
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More