- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- One 13 oz can chicken broth
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- Dip pork chops in whole wheat flour and brown in butter, 5 minutes each side.
- Add 1 can of chicken broth and 1/2 can of water.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer 30 minutes longer.
NotesI'm not sure where I got this recipe. It's another that has been in my recipe file for years. Easy to prepare. The pork chops are SO tender, and the potatoes are flavorful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More