- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- One 13 oz can chicken broth
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- Dip pork chops in whole wheat flour and brown in butter, 5 minutes each side.
- Add 1 can of chicken broth and 1/2 can of water.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer 30 minutes longer.
NotesI'm not sure where I got this recipe. It's another that has been in my recipe file for years. Easy to prepare. The pork chops are SO tender, and the potatoes are flavorful!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More