- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- One 13 oz can chicken broth
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- Dip pork chops in whole wheat flour and brown in butter, 5 minutes each side.
- Add 1 can of chicken broth and 1/2 can of water.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer 30 minutes longer.
NotesI'm not sure where I got this recipe. It's another that has been in my recipe file for years. Easy to prepare. The pork chops are SO tender, and the potatoes are flavorful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More