- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- One 13 oz can chicken broth
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- Dip pork chops in whole wheat flour and brown in butter, 5 minutes each side.
- Add 1 can of chicken broth and 1/2 can of water.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer 30 minutes longer.
NotesI'm not sure where I got this recipe. It's another that has been in my recipe file for years. Easy to prepare. The pork chops are SO tender, and the potatoes are flavorful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
culinary karmaSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More