- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash salt
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine: butter, cocoa powder, milk and salt.
- Bring a boil for exactly one minute. Then stir in: oatmeal, vanilla and peanut butter.
- The mixture will be slightly stiff.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on greased sheets of aluminum foil or parchment and cool.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
NotesMy mom's recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More