- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash salt
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine: butter, cocoa powder, milk and salt.
- Bring a boil for exactly one minute. Then stir in: oatmeal, vanilla and peanut butter.
- The mixture will be slightly stiff.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on greased sheets of aluminum foil or parchment and cool.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
NotesMy mom's recipe!
My Family Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More