- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (10 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup seedless strawberry jam
- In a microwave, melt 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons shortening; stir until smooth. Brush over crust. Refrigerate until firm.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Arrange strawberries over pie.
- In a microwave, heat jam until melted; brush over the top. Melt remaining chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: