- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (6-ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 3 1/2 cups boiling water
- 16 large marshmallows, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh strawberries
- 12 Archway Original Windmill Cookies
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add marshmallows and cream cheese; beat with electric mixer until well blended. Refrigerate mixture for one hour. Stir in frozen whipped topping. Refrigerate for another hour.
- Cut tops off strawberries and quarter.
- Break up 10 of the Windmill cookies into small pieces.
- Place half of the broken cookies into the bottom of a large glass bowl, or trifle bowl. Top with half of the gelatin mixture. Arrange half of the strawberries over top. Repeat layers. Coarsley chop the remaining 2 Windmill cookies. Sprinkle over trifle. Refrigerate until completely set.
- 10 servings
NotesThe Archway Windmill Cookies add a wonderful crunchy taste to this creamy strawberry trifle that I created. The taste is so delicious that my husband and I felt like we could have eaten the whole bowl! Yum!
The Social Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More