- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (6-ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 3 1/2 cups boiling water
- 16 large marshmallows, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh strawberries
- 12 Archway Original Windmill Cookies
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add marshmallows and cream cheese; beat with electric mixer until well blended. Refrigerate mixture for one hour. Stir in frozen whipped topping. Refrigerate for another hour.
- Cut tops off strawberries and quarter.
- Break up 10 of the Windmill cookies into small pieces.
- Place half of the broken cookies into the bottom of a large glass bowl, or trifle bowl. Top with half of the gelatin mixture. Arrange half of the strawberries over top. Repeat layers. Coarsley chop the remaining 2 Windmill cookies. Sprinkle over trifle. Refrigerate until completely set.
- 10 servings
NotesThe Archway Windmill Cookies add a wonderful crunchy taste to this creamy strawberry trifle that I created. The taste is so delicious that my husband and I felt like we could have eaten the whole bowl! Yum!