- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint of Strawberries, hulled and quartered; unless berries are small, then just slice in half
- 1 Tbsp High Quality 2 leaf balsamic vinegar (Not the $2.00 - 24 oz bottle)
- 1 tsp Honey
- a few grinds of Black Pepper
- Mix strawberries with balsamic vinegar and honey. Let stand 30 minutes, mixing occasionally.
- Hit the strawberries with several grinds of coarse Black Pepper and toss well.
- Spoon this around Panna cotta or over Angel food cake with unsweetened whipped cream for an interesting twist on strawberry shortcake.
NotesThough technically not a sauce, I use this over a lot of things such as Panna Cotta or over Angelfood cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More