- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart strawberries, rinsed, stemmed, and quartered
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp. powdered sugar
- sugar cookies or macaroons for garnish
- Combine strawberries, zest, and liqueur in a mixing bowl and allow to soak for 1/2 hour.
- Crumble cookies and set aside.
- When ready to serve, whip sugar and cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in cookies and berry mixture.
- Serve in individual parfait glasses or dessert dishes with a strawberry or cookie to garnish.
NotesSummertime is the best time for this dessert, since strawberries are at their peak. It is sweet and simple, and wonderful served at the end of a nice dinner with friends or family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Cooking for a Cure
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More