- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1/8 cup White Chocolate Powder
- 1 shot espresso (1 to 1.5 oz)
- 1 oz Strawberry Flavor Syrup
- 6 oz steamed milk
- Add the strawberry syrup and white chocolate powder to the bottom of a cappuccino cup.
- Brew espresso dirrectly into the cup.
- Stir until white chocolate is fully disolved.
- Steam milk, frothed to a cappuccino consistency. Do not "tamp" the steaming pitcher as you want the milk to be a velvety consistency and not seperated into froth and milk layers. Keeping the milk a velvety consistency ensures even mixing with the espresso/chocolate.
- Slowly pour the milk into the cup in a circular pattern, watching how it mixes witht he espresso.
- Drizzle a little strawberry syrup over the top.
NotesI created this drink for a friend who liked sweet sweet drinks. A decadent desert all by itself!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More