- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1/8 cup White Chocolate Powder
- 1 shot espresso (1 to 1.5 oz)
- 1 oz Strawberry Flavor Syrup
- 6 oz steamed milk
- Add the strawberry syrup and white chocolate powder to the bottom of a cappuccino cup.
- Brew espresso dirrectly into the cup.
- Stir until white chocolate is fully disolved.
- Steam milk, frothed to a cappuccino consistency. Do not "tamp" the steaming pitcher as you want the milk to be a velvety consistency and not seperated into froth and milk layers. Keeping the milk a velvety consistency ensures even mixing with the espresso/chocolate.
- Slowly pour the milk into the cup in a circular pattern, watching how it mixes witht he espresso.
- Drizzle a little strawberry syrup over the top.
NotesI created this drink for a friend who liked sweet sweet drinks. A decadent desert all by itself!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Italy or BustSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More