- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegy oil
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp.baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups crushed strawberries
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Beat eggs and sugar; add oil and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, oats, cinnamon, soda, salt and baking powder.
- Add strawberries and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 4x8" loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour at 350º F.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More