- Cooking Time: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2 layer) package strawberry cake mix
- 4 Ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 Cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine cake mix, whipped topping and eggs in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed just until mixed; do not over beat.
- Shape dough into balls using heaping teaspoonfuls. Drop into confectioners sugar, turning with spoons to coat.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheets. Bake just until set, about 8 minutes.
- Cooks Secret:
- Don't worry if the dough seems too soft to shape into balls. Just drop from a spoon into the confectioners sugar. The cookies will develop a more even shape as they bake.
- This recipe can be used for a variety of quick cookies. Try orange, lemon, or chocolate cake mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More