- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryAnother one from eatingwell.com. If you're a bagel and cream cheese person this might be for you. I'm not even a bagel and cream cheese person but this sounds fantastic. At 198 calories I think I'll give it a go for breakfast!
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese, (Neufchâtel)
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 2 slices very thin whole-wheat sandwich bread
- 2 medium strawberries, sliced
- Combine cream cheese, honey and orange zest in a bowl. Spread bread with the cheese mixture. Place sliced strawberries on 1 piece of bread, top with the other.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More