- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese, (Neufchâtel)
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 2 slices very thin whole-wheat sandwich bread
- 2 medium strawberries, sliced
- Combine cream cheese, honey and orange zest in a bowl. Spread bread with the cheese mixture. Place sliced strawberries on 1 piece of bread, top with the other.
NotesAnother one from eatingwell.com. If you're a bagel and cream cheese person this might be for you. I'm not even a bagel and cream cheese person but this sounds fantastic. At 198 calories I think I'll give it a go for breakfast!