- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. baby spinach (in bag)
- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed and halved
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 T. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 1/2 T. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Mix dressing and shake well the DAY BEFORE.
- Mix again before adding dressing to spinach.
- Only add dressing right before you serve it, as it will get very soggy.
- Add a few strawberries to mix, but save most of them to sprinkle on top.
Do not soak strawberries when rinsing them. Do not rinse them ahead of time. Strawberries will get soggy. Rinse conservatively.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Food Travels Through Italy
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More