- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. baby spinach (in bag)
- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed and halved
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 T. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 1/2 T. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Mix dressing and shake well the DAY BEFORE.
- Mix again before adding dressing to spinach.
- Only add dressing right before you serve it, as it will get very soggy.
- Add a few strawberries to mix, but save most of them to sprinkle on top.
Do not soak strawberries when rinsing them. Do not rinse them ahead of time. Strawberries will get soggy. Rinse conservatively.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More