- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. baby spinach (in bag)
- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed and halved
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 T. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 1/2 T. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Mix dressing and shake well the DAY BEFORE.
- Mix again before adding dressing to spinach.
- Only add dressing right before you serve it, as it will get very soggy.
- Add a few strawberries to mix, but save most of them to sprinkle on top.
Do not soak strawberries when rinsing them. Do not rinse them ahead of time. Strawberries will get soggy. Rinse conservatively.