- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Do not soak strawberries when rinsing them. Do not rinse them ahead of time. Strawberries will get soggy. Rinse conservatively.
- 2 lbs. baby spinach (in bag)
- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed and halved
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 T. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 1/2 T. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Mix dressing and shake well the DAY BEFORE.
- Mix again before adding dressing to spinach.
- Only add dressing right before you serve it, as it will get very soggy.
- Add a few strawberries to mix, but save most of them to sprinkle on top.