- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2c thinly sliced peeled granny smith apples(about 3 med )
- 1 1/4c sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2c sugar
- 3 to 4 Tbs flour
- 1 pkg ready made crust
- In a large bowl combine the apples and strawberries, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine sugar and flour,sprinkle over the fruit and toss.Pour filling into the pie crust and top with another crust.Brush a little milk over the crust and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 350 and continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes.
- This pie is great with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream
NotesI think this is my ultimate pie,love the apples and strawberries together. Got this recipe from my Taste of Home Magazine,it is the bomb.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More