- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI think this is my ultimate pie,love the apples and strawberries together. Got this recipe from my Taste of Home Magazine,it is the bomb.
- 3 1/2c thinly sliced peeled granny smith apples(about 3 med )
- 1 1/4c sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2c sugar
- 3 to 4 Tbs flour
- 1 pkg ready made crust
- In a large bowl combine the apples and strawberries, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine sugar and flour,sprinkle over the fruit and toss.Pour filling into the pie crust and top with another crust.Brush a little milk over the crust and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 350 and continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes.
- This pie is great with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More