- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2c thinly sliced peeled granny smith apples(about 3 med )
- 1 1/4c sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2c sugar
- 3 to 4 Tbs flour
- 1 pkg ready made crust
- In a large bowl combine the apples and strawberries, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine sugar and flour,sprinkle over the fruit and toss.Pour filling into the pie crust and top with another crust.Brush a little milk over the crust and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 350 and continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes.
- This pie is great with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream
NotesI think this is my ultimate pie,love the apples and strawberries together. Got this recipe from my Taste of Home Magazine,it is the bomb.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More