- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg.(6oz)strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pkg.(10oz)froz. sweetened,sliced
- strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 can(20oz) crushed pineapple,
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups(16oz) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water.
- Stir in strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 13x9 dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Set the remaining gelatin mixture aside.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread over the chilled gelatin.
- Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over top.
- Chill overnite.
- Makes: 12 to 15 servings
NotesThis salad/dessert is always a favorite when I take it family get togethers. It's cool and refreshing, but NOT filling. Enjoy!
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More