- Cooking Time: 40 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- * 2 pkgs (6.4oz. each) banana nut muffin mix
- * 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter melted
- * 2 eggs
- * 1/2 cup sour cream
- * 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Spray an 8 x 11 baking dish with non-stick spray
- 3. In a bowl mix muffin mix, butter, eggs and sour cream
- 4. Spread evenly into baking pan
- 5. Arrange strawberries on top of cake
- 6. Bake 40 min. or until tooth pick inserted n the center comes out clean
NotesThis recipe was sent to me and it really sounded great but I decided to simplify it. The original recipe called for 2 cups plain flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar and 3 mashed bananas. I made it using the original recipe and then with my simplified one. No one could tell the difference, not even in the texture.