- Cooking Time: 40 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- * 2 pkgs (6.4oz. each) banana nut muffin mix
- * 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter melted
- * 2 eggs
- * 1/2 cup sour cream
- * 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Spray an 8 x 11 baking dish with non-stick spray
- 3. In a bowl mix muffin mix, butter, eggs and sour cream
- 4. Spread evenly into baking pan
- 5. Arrange strawberries on top of cake
- 6. Bake 40 min. or until tooth pick inserted n the center comes out clean
NotesThis recipe was sent to me and it really sounded great but I decided to simplify it. The original recipe called for 2 cups plain flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar and 3 mashed bananas. I made it using the original recipe and then with my simplified one. No one could tell the difference, not even in the texture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More