- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1/2 can (12 oz.) frozen strawberry breeze juice concentrate
- 1/2 fresh banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup water
- 8 ice cubes
- Be sure blender is properly assembled.
- Measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in blender. Cover with lid.
- Whip until evenly blended.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More