- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1/2 can (12 oz.) frozen strawberry breeze juice concentrate
- 1/2 fresh banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup water
- 8 ice cubes
- Be sure blender is properly assembled.
- Measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in blender. Cover with lid.
- Whip until evenly blended.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More