- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 10 frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/4 cup soaked chia seeds
- 2 TBSP flax seed
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- **Optional: 1-2 Scoops Protein Powder**
- 1) Place all ingredients in blender and blend.
- 2) Add ice as needed to achieve desired texture.
- 3) Top with garnished strawberries and enjoy!
NotesGreat for a quick pick me up or a post-workout meal with a great taste you'll never forget!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More