- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Lots
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Lg box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Sm box Instant Banana Cream Pie Pudding
- 3 c. milk (super cold)
- 4 Bananas
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 bag frozen Whole Strawberries (thawed and drained)
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 angel food cake
- Combine 2 boxes pudding with milk, and whisk until thick. Put in fridge to firm up.
- Slice bananas and place into a bowl. Drizzle some lime juice over and set aside.
- Slice strawberries in half, and combine with sugar and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Bring out pudding, and fold 1/2 container of cool whip into the pudding.
- Break up angel food cake in 3 equal parts, and spread one part on the bottom of a serving dish (looks great in glass bowls)
- Spread 1/4 of pudding over cake, then scatter some strawberries and bananas over pudding.
- Repeat with the rest, creating nice even layers ending with the pudding (reserve some fruit for garnish if desired)
- Top with remaining Cool Whip, then garnish
- Tastes great after refrigeration overnite
NotesI've always made Strawberry Trifle, but when I bought the wrong pudding (Banana Cream Pie) by accident it evolved into something better! Pictured is the Strawberry-only version.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More