- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 2
- 4 tablespoons dry White Pomegranate Zhi Tea
- 2 cups hot water
- 5 cups cold water
- 1 pint strawberries
- ¼ cup sugar or agave
- basil leaves
- 8 oz vodka or gin*optional
- 1. Fill half gallon pitcher with ice
- 2. Steep 4 tbs of dry White Pomegrante Tea in 2 cups of hot water for 3 minutes. (Be mindful of water temperature as to not scald the tea).
- 3. Pour steeped tea into half gallon pitcher over ice.
- 4. Add 5 cups of cold water to the pitcher.
- 5. In a separate bowl, use your wooden spoon to muddle sweetener, 1 cup strawberries, and 12 leaves of basil.
- 6. Pour strawberry smash into pitcher as well.
- 7. Stir to mix.
- 8. Taste. You can add more mint and sweeten further.
- 9. If you’d like to make it into a cocktail, add some vodka or gin.
- 10. Now, your pitcher of iced tea is complete.
- 11. Pour over cups filled with ice and enjoy!
- 12. Garnish with a berry fan or basil leaf.
NotesThis beautiful berry infused tea will bliss out any summer picnic and pool party. The recipe below makes a ½ gallon pitcher and can be enjoyed as a mocktail or cocktail.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Koken met OmaSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More