- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (see note)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup strawberry glaze, divided
- 1 shortbread or graham cracker crust
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sour cream. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of glaze in crust. In medium bowl gently stir together strawberries and remaining glaze. Spoon into crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More