- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup strawberry glaze, divided
- 1 Shortbread Ready-Crust Pie Crust
- 1 Graham Cracker Ready-Crust Pie Crust Keebler
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sour cream. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of glaze in crust. In medium bowl gently stir together strawberries and remaining glaze. Spoon into crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
- NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More