STRAWBERRY BOTTOM CHEESECAKE
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup strawberry glaze, divided
- 1 Shortbread Ready-Crust Pie Crust
- 1 Graham Cracker Ready-Crust Pie Crust Keebler
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sour cream. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping.
Spread half of glaze in crust. In medium bowl gently stir together strawberries and remaining glaze. Spoon into crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over berries.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.