- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 butter melted
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Pulse strawberries in chopper- Do not puree.
- Mix in all ingredients except nuts and strawberries, mix till batter is smooth.
- Add strawberries and nuts.
- Poor into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
NotesI couldn't find a good recipe so I made my own...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More