- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (19.5- or 22-ounce, family size) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 (4-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease two 9-inch round layer cake pans.
- Line with wax paper, extending up sides of pans; grease wax paper.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs for cake-like brownies; pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Cool.
- In large bowl, mix EAGLE BRAND® and water; beat in pudding mix. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place one brownie layer on serving plate.
- Top with half each of the pudding mixture and strawberries.
- Repeat layers.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup (optional).
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More