STRAWBERRY BROWNIE TORTE
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (19.5- or 22-ounce, family size) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 (4-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Grease two 9-inch round layer cake pans.
Line with wax paper, extending up sides of pans; grease wax paper.
Prepare brownie mix as package directs for cake-like brownies; pour into prepared pans.
Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Cool.
In large bowl, mix EAGLE BRAND® and water; beat in pudding mix. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
Place one brownie layer on serving plate.
Top with half each of the pudding mixture and strawberries.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup (optional).
Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.