- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or thawed frozen strawberries
- Place cream cheese and butter in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Add sugar; process until blended.
- Add strawberries; process until finely chopped.
- Can be spread or piped.
- Makes about 1-1/3 cups
NotesGreat on pancakes, waffles, muffins or just plain toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More