- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or thawed frozen strawberries
- Place cream cheese and butter in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Add sugar; process until blended.
- Add strawberries; process until finely chopped.
- Can be spread or piped.
- Makes about 1-1/3 cups
NotesGreat on pancakes, waffles, muffins or just plain toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More