- Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- 1 large can frozen strawberries
- Strawberry Topping (see directions below)
- Dissolve jello in ½ cup boiling water, set aside.
- Drain Berries.
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl, add oil. Add cake mix, beat at medium speed until smooth. Add jello and ½ cup strawberries.
- Bake in greased and flowered tube cake pan for 40 -45 minutes at 325 degrees or until done.
- Do not over bake. Cool in pan for at least 10 minutes.
- Strawberry Topping (use cold bowl and softened butter)
- Cream 1 stick butter. Add ¾ box of powdered sugar ( 1, 1 lb box minus 1 ¼ cups), ½ cups strawberries (left over from cake recipe) plus 1 to 2 tablespoons of strawberry juice.
NotesThis delicious recipe is from the wonderful Kathy French. This is a favorite cake recipe of mine, and holds a special place in my heart. I hope you enjoy as much as I have.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More