- Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- 1 large can frozen strawberries
- Strawberry Topping (see directions below)
- Dissolve jello in ½ cup boiling water, set aside.
- Drain Berries.
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl, add oil. Add cake mix, beat at medium speed until smooth. Add jello and ½ cup strawberries.
- Bake in greased and flowered tube cake pan for 40 -45 minutes at 325 degrees or until done.
- Do not over bake. Cool in pan for at least 10 minutes.
- Strawberry Topping (use cold bowl and softened butter)
- Cream 1 stick butter. Add ¾ box of powdered sugar ( 1, 1 lb box minus 1 ¼ cups), ½ cups strawberries (left over from cake recipe) plus 1 to 2 tablespoons of strawberry juice.
NotesThis delicious recipe is from the wonderful Kathy French. This is a favorite cake recipe of mine, and holds a special place in my heart. I hope you enjoy as much as I have.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More