- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 3 ounce package strawberry jello
- 1 cup hot water
- Make cake as directed and bake in 9 x 13 inch pan. While cake is still hot, poke holes all over the top of the cake and pour jello that has been dissolved in hot water over cake. Refrigerate until cooled.
- Filling: In saucepan while cake is baking cook and stir until thick:
- 1 cup sugar, 4 TBSP cornstarch and 1 cup water. Take off burner and add 1 package strawberry jello, dash of salt and 3 drops of red food coloring. Add 2 cups of sliced strawberries and then pour this over cake while it is still hot. Cool cake with filling on top.
- Topping: Beat together:
- 1 8-ounce cream softened cream cheese
- 2 cups of confectioners' sugar and fold in 12 ounce Cool Whip. Spread over cooled cake (after jello mixture has set). Store in refrigerator.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More