- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 single servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1/8 c. fat free cream cheese
- 1 tbp. and 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tbp. agave nectar
- 8 large strawberries
- 1/4 reduced fat graham cracker crumbs
- In a small mixing bowl, use a fork or mixing spoon to beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and Splenda until smooth and creamy, set aside.
- Using a paring knife, hollow the strawberries, being careful not to puncture the sides. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture (pastry bags are useful here) just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheet (I found mini muffin tins to also work well) as you do this.
- Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.
NotesVERY Low calorie elegant-looking, perfectly portioned, HEALTHY cheesecake treats! Easy to make and perfect for parties!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More