- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 9-inch premade graham-cracker crust
- 1 1/2 pints strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1/3 cup red currant or strawberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In medium bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, occasionally scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat just until combined.
- Pour cheese filling into crust.
- Bake until set, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool pie completely.
- Arrange strawberries on top of cooled pie.
- In small saucepan, heat jelly over medium-low heat until melted and bubbling; brush over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Italy or Bust
Get Cookin'See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More