- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 9-inch premade graham-cracker crust
- 1 1/2 pints strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1/3 cup red currant or strawberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In medium bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, occasionally scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat just until combined.
- Pour cheese filling into crust.
- Bake until set, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool pie completely.
- Arrange strawberries on top of cooled pie.
- In small saucepan, heat jelly over medium-low heat until melted and bubbling; brush over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More