- 8 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed 8 oz.
- strawberry cream cheese
- Fresh strawberries
- Roll dinner rolls out into a 4" circle
- Cover, let rise for 30 min. Bake at 350. Cool.
- Spread with strawberry cream cheese.
- Top with 1 halved strawberry
NotesThe best back to school snack.. Easy, delicious, and time saving! I hope you guys enjoy going back to school as much as I do, here is a quick recipe to prepare a snack when getting back from school.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More