- 8 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed 8 oz.
- strawberry cream cheese
- Fresh strawberries
- Roll dinner rolls out into a 4" circle
- Cover, let rise for 30 min. Bake at 350. Cool.
- Spread with strawberry cream cheese.
- Top with 1 halved strawberry
NotesThe best back to school snack.. Easy, delicious, and time saving! I hope you guys enjoy going back to school as much as I do, here is a quick recipe to prepare a snack when getting back from school.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More