- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint basket California strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons currant jelly or 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In bowl, toss strawberries with jelly; cover and set aside.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese, milk, juice and sugar until smooth, fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons crumbs into each of four 8 to 10-ounce stemmed glasses; top each with about 1/4 cup of the strawberries, 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture, then the remaining crumbs and strawberries, dividing equally.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More