- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint basket California strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons currant jelly or 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In bowl, toss strawberries with jelly; cover and set aside.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese, milk, juice and sugar until smooth, fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons crumbs into each of four 8 to 10-ounce stemmed glasses; top each with about 1/4 cup of the strawberries, 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture, then the remaining crumbs and strawberries, dividing equally.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More