- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint basket California strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons currant jelly or 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In bowl, toss strawberries with jelly; cover and set aside.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese, milk, juice and sugar until smooth, fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons crumbs into each of four 8 to 10-ounce stemmed glasses; top each with about 1/4 cup of the strawberries, 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture, then the remaining crumbs and strawberries, dividing equally.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More