- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 cups strawberries, pureed; see note
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cont. (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- remainder of strawberry puree
- Combine crust ingredients; press in 13"x9" pan. Cover and chill. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. In small pan, sprinkle gelatin over water. Heat on low heat until dissolved, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1-1/4 cups puree. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread on crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Garnish with rest of puree and Cool Whip.
- Note: you can use a 10 oz or 16 oz. bag frozen strawberries, partially thawed and pureed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
My Family Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More