- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope knox unflavored gelatin
- 20 ounces kool aid unsweetened drink mix with strawberry flavor
- 8 1gm packets equal sugar substitute
- 1 Recipe low cal whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons instant dry milk
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 9 fresh strawberries
- Combine water and gelatin. Let set for 5 minutes and then heat until gelatin is melted. Add Kool aid mix and sweetener to gelatin. Mix well and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Prepare whipped topping while gelatin is thickening. Refrigerate until needed. Add dry milk to thickened gelatin and whip at high speed until creamy and stiff.
- Remove beater and gently fold in whipped topping into whipped gelatin. Spread filling evenly into graham cracker crust.
- Garnish eack serving with a fresh strawberry, placing a fresh strawberry in the center of the pie. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 8 equal pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Koken met Oma
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More