- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope knox unflavored gelatin
- 20 ounces kool aid unsweetened drink mix with strawberry flavor
- 8 1gm packets equal sugar substitute
- 1 Recipe low cal whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons instant dry milk
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 9 fresh strawberries
- Combine water and gelatin. Let set for 5 minutes and then heat until gelatin is melted. Add Kool aid mix and sweetener to gelatin. Mix well and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Prepare whipped topping while gelatin is thickening. Refrigerate until needed. Add dry milk to thickened gelatin and whip at high speed until creamy and stiff.
- Remove beater and gently fold in whipped topping into whipped gelatin. Spread filling evenly into graham cracker crust.
- Garnish eack serving with a fresh strawberry, placing a fresh strawberry in the center of the pie. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 8 equal pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
GAES PTO Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More