- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup each all-purpose flour, rolled oats
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. each baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup each milk, sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pint chopped fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 425º F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups. In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, olive oil and sugar.
- Mix in strawberries.
- Stir strawberry mixture into oat mixture just until evenly moist.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 18 - 20 minutes in oven, until a knife inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More