- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup each all-purpose flour, rolled oats
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. each baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup each milk, sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pint chopped fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 425º F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups. In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, olive oil and sugar.
- Mix in strawberries.
- Stir strawberry mixture into oat mixture just until evenly moist.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 18 - 20 minutes in oven, until a knife inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Adventures in Cooking
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More