- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryA red, white & blue, scrumptious treat for the patriotic
- 1/2 cup crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) blueberries
- 3 cups (about 1 pound) stemmed sliced strawberries
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place about 2 teaspoons chow mein noodles into each.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions; spoon about 1 Tablespoon into each cup to cover noodles.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set.
- In mixer bowl, combine cream, sugar and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon an equal amount of cream mixture into each cup. Top with strawberries; serve immediately