- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 cup crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) blueberries
- 3 cups (about 1 pound) stemmed sliced strawberries
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place about 2 teaspoons chow mein noodles into each.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions; spoon about 1 Tablespoon into each cup to cover noodles.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set.
- In mixer bowl, combine cream, sugar and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon an equal amount of cream mixture into each cup. Top with strawberries; serve immediately
NotesA red, white & blue, scrumptious treat for the patriotic
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More