- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter,softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup ( 8oz. ) sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl,cream the butter and sugar.Add eggs;mix well.
- Combine the flour,baking powder and baking soda;add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Spoon half into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Combine the filling ingredients;sprinkle half over batter.
- Top with remaining batter and filling.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yield: 12-16 servings
Notes...another soup of life cookbook
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More