- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFor many years, we included this recipe for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I think it would be great for Valentine's Day too.
- 1 - 12oz. Cool Whip
- 1 - Large box of Jell-O and any flavor (Strawberry)
- 1 - 12oz. container of cottage cheese
- 1 - 8oz. sour cream
- 1 - 16oz. crushed pineapple, in its own juices (drained)
- This recipe can be low calorie. Purchase low calorie cottage cheese, Jello-O, sour cream and Cool Whip.
- Stir in Cool Whip and Jell-O until the Jell-O is dissolved. Let Cool Whip sit a while if it is too hard from being in the freezer. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Chill overnight. Can be served with chopped pecans - sprinkled on the top of the salad.