BackstorySavor the sweetness of summer with this delicious Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart.
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into an 11x16 inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes. Remove wrap and place dough on a sprayed 10x15 inch baking sheet. Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming. Bake at 350°F
- 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Combine cream cheese, chopped strawberries, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over cooled crust. Top with sliced strawberries.