- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into an 11x16 inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes. Remove wrap and place dough on a sprayed 10x15 inch baking sheet. Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming. Bake at 350°F
- 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Combine cream cheese, chopped strawberries, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over cooled crust. Top with sliced strawberries.
NotesSavor the sweetness of summer with this delicious Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
MidLife Road Trip's
Cooking for a CureSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More