- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 crepes
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Drain berries, reserving juice.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fold in berries. Chill.
- Roll each crepe with 1 or 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture. Place side by side on warm platter.
- Mix strawberry liquid and cornstarch. Cook. Stir over medium heat until clear and slightly thickened.
- Pour over crepes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More