- Cooking Time: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2 layer) package strawberry cake mix
- 4 Ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 Cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine cake mix, whipped topping and eggs in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed just until mixed; do not over beat.
- Shape dough into balls using heaping teaspoonfuls. Drop into confectioners sugar, turning with spoons to coat.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheets. Bake just until set, about 8 minutes.
- Cooks Secret:
- Don't worry if the dough seems too soft to shape into balls. Just drop from a spoon into the confectioners sugar. The cookies will develop a more even shape as they bake.
- This recipe can be used for a variety of quick cookies. Try orange, lemon, or chocolate cake mix.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Sweet Roll Dough
Rosemary and goat cheese crostinis
Weiner-Bean CasseroleSee More