- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. pecans chopped
- 1-1/2 sticks oleo (melted)
- Second Layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- Third Layer:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1-1/2 c. water
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- Prepare crust ingredients and pat in 13"x9" pan.
- Place in 350 degree oven until slightly brown.
- Mix second layer ingredients and spread over cooled crust.
- Cook sugar, water and cornstarch until thick, remove from stove and add jello.
- Cool and add 1 pint of strawberries.
- Pour over second layer.
- Refrigerate until jelled and top with Cool Whip.
NotesThis is one of my Mother's best desserts.
Submitted by: "Debra Mike"
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More