- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. pecans chopped
- 1-1/2 sticks oleo (melted)
- Second Layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- Third Layer:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1-1/2 c. water
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- Prepare crust ingredients and pat in 13"x9" pan.
- Place in 350 degree oven until slightly brown.
- Mix second layer ingredients and spread over cooled crust.
- Cook sugar, water and cornstarch until thick, remove from stove and add jello.
- Cool and add 1 pint of strawberries.
- Pour over second layer.
- Refrigerate until jelled and top with Cool Whip.
NotesThis is one of my Mother's best desserts.
Submitted by: "Debra Mike"
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More