- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. pecans chopped
- 1-1/2 sticks oleo (melted)
- Second Layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- Third Layer:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1-1/2 c. water
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 small box strawberry jello
- Prepare crust ingredients and pat in 13"x9" pan.
- Place in 350 degree oven until slightly brown.
- Mix second layer ingredients and spread over cooled crust.
- Cook sugar, water and cornstarch until thick, remove from stove and add jello.
- Cool and add 1 pint of strawberries.
- Pour over second layer.
- Refrigerate until jelled and top with Cool Whip.
NotesThis is one of my Mother's best desserts.
Submitted by: "Debra Mike"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Cookin'See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More