- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup cold orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional fresh fruit
- Place ice cream, strawberries, milk, orange juice and cinnamon in blender or food processor.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with additional fruit and mint sprigs, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Gluten-Free and Delicious
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More