- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup cold orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional fresh fruit
- Place ice cream, strawberries, milk, orange juice and cinnamon in blender or food processor.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with additional fruit and mint sprigs, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More