- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup cold orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional fresh fruit
- Place ice cream, strawberries, milk, orange juice and cinnamon in blender or food processor.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with additional fruit and mint sprigs, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Growers' Giveback Potluck
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More