- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small pkg vanilla pudding
- 1 small pkg wild strawberry Jello
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cook the above till thick.
- Blend into the above, 1 ½ cup prepared dream whip and fold in 1 ½ cup sliced strawberries.
- Pour into baked pie shell and garnish with ½ cup dream whip and sliced strawberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More