- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small pkg vanilla pudding
- 1 small pkg wild strawberry Jello
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cook the above till thick.
- Blend into the above, 1 ½ cup prepared dream whip and fold in 1 ½ cup sliced strawberries.
- Pour into baked pie shell and garnish with ½ cup dream whip and sliced strawberries.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More