- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small pkg vanilla pudding
- 1 small pkg wild strawberry Jello
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cook the above till thick.
- Blend into the above, 1 ½ cup prepared dream whip and fold in 1 ½ cup sliced strawberries.
- Pour into baked pie shell and garnish with ½ cup dream whip and sliced strawberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Jean’s Recipe File
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More