- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Four 1 1/2 inch slices King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Cut each slice into thirds.
- Using serrated knife, cut a pocket in edge of each slice and fill with strawberries.
- Combine desired remaining ingredients.
- Quickly dip (do not soak) slices in egg mixture.
- Cook on hot buttered or oiled griddle until golden brown on both sides.
- Keep egg mixture well blended.
- Top with additional strawberry slices and syrup and serve.
NotesI found this recipe on the back of a package of King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread. This is a nice breakfast treat for a special day.
Four 1 1/2 inch slices King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More