- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups of white sugar
- 4 tabls. strawberry geletin
- 1/8th tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 1 tabls. white corn syrup
- 2 tabls. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook without stirring till it reaches 230 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla extract; do not stir!!! Cool without stirring until outside of pan becomes lukewarm.
- Stiir in nuts and beat until candy loses it's gloss.
- Pour into 3 dozen paper bonbon cups or onto a butter platter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More