- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries (thawed for about 1 hour)
- 1 cup diced dried pineapple
- Place pineapple and strawberries in a food processor and blend until thick and quite smooth. This should be thick enough to spread easily, like apple butter.
- Pour into a 3-4 cup jar and chill.
- This jam will keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More