- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries (thawed for about 1 hour)
- 1 cup diced dried pineapple
- Place pineapple and strawberries in a food processor and blend until thick and quite smooth. This should be thick enough to spread easily, like apple butter.
- Pour into a 3-4 cup jar and chill.
- This jam will keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More