- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries (thawed for about 1 hour)
- 1 cup diced dried pineapple
- Place pineapple and strawberries in a food processor and blend until thick and quite smooth. This should be thick enough to spread easily, like apple butter.
- Pour into a 3-4 cup jar and chill.
- This jam will keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More