- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 6 ounce strawberry jello
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 2 10 ounce frozen strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix one box jello with 1 cup boiling water. Stir well and put in 9x13" glass pan. Let set until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Fold in cool whip. Spread over jello layer.
- Mix one box jello with 1 cup boiling water. Mix well. Add 2 boxes frozen strawberries. Stir until melted. Set in refrigerator for 10 minutes then pour over cream cheese layer.
- Chill until firm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More