- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 6 ounce strawberry jello
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 2 10 ounce frozen strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix one box jello with 1 cup boiling water. Stir well and put in 9x13" glass pan. Let set until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Fold in cool whip. Spread over jello layer.
- Mix one box jello with 1 cup boiling water. Mix well. Add 2 boxes frozen strawberries. Stir until melted. Set in refrigerator for 10 minutes then pour over cream cheese layer.
- Chill until firm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More