- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 6 ounce strawberry jello
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 2 10 ounce frozen strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix one box jello with 1 cup boiling water. Stir well and put in 9x13" glass pan. Let set until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Fold in cool whip. Spread over jello layer.
- Mix one box jello with 1 cup boiling water. Mix well. Add 2 boxes frozen strawberries. Stir until melted. Set in refrigerator for 10 minutes then pour over cream cheese layer.
- Chill until firm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Vegan Eats!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More