- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Tbs baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbls. fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper cups.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, milk, egg, and butter.
- Fold wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in sugar, zest and strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More