- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Tbs baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbls. fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper cups.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, milk, egg, and butter.
- Fold wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in sugar, zest and strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Babette's Test Kitchen
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More