- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Tbs baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbls. fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper cups.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, milk, egg, and butter.
- Fold wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in sugar, zest and strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More